Thursday, April 7, 2011

"my Brand"

I was asked to do a "brand" that would represent my self, after someone else's opinion and impressions of me. Since I was described as a "dreamer, kind of inocent, someone who hadn't yet lost that magic that almolst everyone looses once they get older..." and, as I am usually described, "a weird person, kind of crazy..."
.
Well... crazy , weird, "dreamer" (especially dreamer),  and howling wolves are very much alike!
AND since I am, at least by name, a wolf, so that the blogs whole theme is after all a howling wolf...

Theeen... that's what I came up with...

This is the first style: BASIC
And again, "La Loba" would mean the wolf -or, better, the female wolf -, in spanish... (it sounds better then "A Loba", wich is portuguese, for this porpouse)






 Second Style: COLLORS
I painted with aquarella pencils - I'm kind of knew in that, but already love it...



Each style can be used in diferent circunstances, so I chose them both!

1 comment: